Camping this past weekend!

JeremyN

Just thought I would post a picture of our site this past weekend. It was a little cool, but all around a beautiful weekend!

Attachments

• 2013-05-24 13 36 48.jpg
    2013-05-24 13 36 48.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 242

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Looks awesome. The diamond plate has a great shine. What do you use to clean it?

Jamie

JeremyN

Actually JWalker, I just use soap and water. I try to keep it as clean as I can, but when I normally wash it, I just use good old soap and water! It works pretty good!

ParkIt

It looks awesome, wouldn't have thought of that even though it's all over my Jeep. There is a polish I use on the Jeep that keeps it from getting oxidization (is that a word?), a Meguiar's product and I only know what the can looks like, have never paid attention to the name.

I want that kind of awning, ours kinda sucks for as large of a unit it is, it gives it clean lines as well.

JeremyN

ParkIt, I have thought about the oxidation on that diamond plate. I just try to keep it as dry as I can so I will prevent it. I dry it thoroughly after I wash it, and if I happen to be pulling in the rain, I usually dry it after it is done raining as well. I think it looks really nice, so I just want to keep it looking as good as possible, for as long as possible! :)