Good warranty dealer in Houston area?

SUPRCP

I bought my Cyclone 3800 about a month ago and need to take it in to have some warranty work done. It is just small repairs like the hydraulic cylinders that hold the storage door open and non-working locks.

I am looking for a good reputable service department in the Houston area that would complete these warranty issue for me. I love the dealership I bought the trailer from but I dont want to have to drive 200 miles every time I need something done. I would also like to have the trailer back in a timely fashion since the summer is pretty much here.

Thanks for any input that you may provide.

EandJ

I bought my NorthTrail in Canton. It's 250 miles one way to get warranty work done. So I called Heartland and they said either Camping World on I-10 or Ron Hoover on 1-10 (closer to town) are authorized dealers. I had heard good things about Ron Hoover so I called them. Took my trailer in on a Saturday morning, and it was ready by the following Wednesday or Thursday even though they said they had a backlog. That was way quicker than the dealer I had bought the trailer from.

Next time we get a good rain while camping - I'll let you know if they fixed the leak. Purchasing dealer tried to fix the leak and got about 90% of it - but not all of it......

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I can also recommend Ron Hoover RV. They have taken care of us very well and supported the local club chapter.