Jan 08 show Tampa

rbell

We are going to be in Fla. in Jan & plan on attending the show outside Tampa. I see you have a booth there and was wondering if you'll have any of your North Trail units at that show. I live in Michigan and it seems no one local has them.

Also we only live about 150 mi from Elkhart and wondered if we could come to your factory for a tour and maybe see them?

jbeletti

rbell,

The factory does not read this part of the forum. Only the ATF (Ask the Factory) forums.

I have sent your note to the factory, asking them to respond to you here.

As for factory tours, yes, they are available. Just give the factory at call at 574-262-5992 and ask what days and times you can get a North Trail factory tour. The North Trail plant down the road a short distance from the main plants, so they may have a different tour schedule.

Best of luck to you and I hope that you end up joining the Heartland family of product owners.

Jim

Scott

All Heartland Products will be on display at the Tampa Show. The dearer showing them is Longview RV.
ST

M

Mcreech

To answer your question we will have North Trails on display at Tampa and you are always welcome to visit the factory also, you will find North Trails at Terry Town RV in Grand Rapids, Haus of Trailers near Detroit and lakeshore RV in Muskegon. Thanks Mike C

This may not be the appropriate place for this post but I have been looking at the Landmark product online. When I did a Florida dealer search on the Heartland website, the closest dealer was 160 miles away. Then I stumbled across this thread that mentioned Longview RV near Tampa which is a whole lot closer. Definitely will check them out at the Jan Supershow in Tampa if not before.

I would suggest that the Heartland web folk update their dealer locator.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
sharmulst said:
What is the date of the RV show in Tampa?
Thanks

Wednesday, January 16 through Sunday, January 20. Admission is $8/person. Senior citizen day is Wednesday and it is $1/person off. Here is the link to it...

http://www.frvta.org/supershow.asp

One hint - go to Lazydays at Sefner (a couple of miles down the road - exit 10 on I-4 - right next to Camping World) and take their shuttle. No charge that way for parking and the shuttle drops you off and picks you up right at the main gate.

Jimmyt5

I am ready!!!!!!

Attachments

• RV SHOW0001 (Small).jpg
    RV SHOW0001 (Small).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: