• Jamie Walker
  • Pets ok?: No
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: No
  • WiFi Fee: $

Details:
------------------------------

• Event Leader: JWalker(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Jamie and Ginger (JWalker & MrsJWalker) will be coordinating the Heartland Owners volunteer schedule for the 2013 Hershey Show.
http://www.prvca.org/default.aspx?tabid=59

**SCHEDULING IS NOW CLOSED**
SCHEDULING
We would like to see everyone work either two 4 hour shifts or one 8 hour shift. Please PM me and let me know if there is a certain time that may not work for you.
A single shift will be 9am - 5pm
A split shift will be 9am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm
More Info. to follow.

BADGES
Badges will be issued to those scheduled to work the show.
More Info. to follow

CURRENT VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE
Volunteer show schedule placed in post 28 (link)

The following Heartland Owners have expressed interest;

Jamie Walker
Kevin Wolbeck
Nelly Wolbeck
Duane Clause
Debbie Clause
Jim Marigliano
Colleen Marigliano
Mickey Irving
Pinky Irving
Bernie Ver Hey
Judi Ver Hey
Kimball Gillette
Alice Gillette
Glenn Schaaf
Fran Schaaf
Michael Barnette
Kelly Barnette
John Proto
MaryAnn Proto
Jim Reyes
Geri Reyes
Tom Thomison
Sue Thomison
Hank Vogt
Phyllis Vogt
Eric Van Opstal
Dorthy Van Opstal
Calvin Hicks
Judy Hicks
Bob Floyd
Betty Floyd

Attachments

• 2013_Hershey_Show_Outside_Exhibits_Map.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • Plot_519_Hershey_2013_Camping_World_final.jpg
    Plot_519_Hershey_2013_Camping_World_final.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Plot_517_Hershey_2013_Wilkins_final.jpg
    Plot_517_Hershey_2013_Wilkins_final.jpg
    996.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Hershey RV Show - Volunteer Document.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Colleen and I prefer to work 2 4 hour shifts both mid morning or early after noon. Not sure what y ou blocks are if you can let us know you time blocks and we will be more specific. We are traveling with 2 dogs so we need so called "Puppie time"

jnbhobe

We are in the same boat as Jim and Colleen, Freckles needs to go outand is only good for a few hours. Let us know what you are thinking for time slots.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Post #1 - added shift times.

A single shift will be 9am - 5pm
A split shift will be 9am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm

JWalker

Scheduling is now closed.

I would like to thank all the heartland volunteers for their support. After getting the weekly schedule from Jim B. It looks like we have enough people to fill all the time slots. If you have a preference on a full or split shift, please let me know. I will start a schedule in a week or two. Thanks again.

Jamie

porthole

Retired
Jamie, We (I) can do a fill in for whatever slots have openings for the most part.
Saturday is wide open as I probably would not be show walking that day.

JWalker

Jamie, We (I) can do a fill in for whatever slots have openings for the most part.
Saturday is wide open as I probably would not be show walking that day.

Duane, thanks for the update. Does Debbie want to work or is it just you solo? For the Walkers, the "We" is now an "I" also.

porthole

Retired
Jamie, Deb is always kind of a "day of" person. That said, Sunday is also a day I would probably not be doing a show walk.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Just wondering how the volunteer schedule is coming along? We'd like to get some sort of 'plan' together for while we're in the area.

JWalker

Just wondering how the volunteer schedule is coming along? We'd like to get some sort of 'plan' together for while we're in the area.

Sorry for the delay. There have been some cancellations that caused changes in the schedule. It should be up tomorrow.

JWalker

Show schedule has been added to post #1. Please pm me if there is a problem.

Jamie

jbeletti

Final plots for the Wilkins and Camping World exhibit spaces have been added to post #1 of this thread. The plots show what Heartland brands and floor plans are "planned" to be at the show.

I say "planned" as sometimes, changes are made at the last minute. As the dealer owns these units, they are free to sell them before they go into the show. It doesn't happen a lot, but it can happen.

See you at the show!

JWalker

It looks like they are going to have a Gateway rear entertainment on display. Better leave the checkbook at home.

jbeletti

Hershey Show Volunteer Document

Hello Hershey Show Volunteers,

I've created a couple page document on what you can expect at the show and what I am looking for from you.

Please see post number 1 of this thread and review it. It also includes where to pick up your badges (important for first time volunteers at this show). I have reprinted within this document, the work schedule that Jamie created.

Thanks and see you at the show!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Final plots for the Wilkins and Camping World exhibit spaces have been added to post #1 of this thread. The plots show what Heartland brands and floor plans are "planned" to be at the show.

I say "planned" as sometimes, changes are made at the last minute. As the dealer owns these units, they are free to sell them before they go into the show. It doesn't happen a lot, but it can happen.

See you at the show!

I'm not seeing a doc on the first page other than the original schedule, coach layout & show venue layout. Did you forget to add it or am I missing something?

JWalker

I'm not seeing a doc on the first page other than the original schedule, coach layout & show venue layout. Did you forget to add it or am I missing something?

I'm not seeing it either. I thought I was going crazy.

yorkiemom

Is anyone going to the show tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday)? I could use a ride over.
If so, let me know. I'm in site A09.
Nancy Beletti

Status
Not open for further replies.