ATF: Landmark - Key Largo Entertainment center latch/lock

Brader

When I had my Key Largo sale walk thru, 03/02/13 my dealer Motor Sportsland, it was noticed that the right side entertainment center lock/latch would not lock. So the service department took a photo and ordered a replacement latch/lock. Finally after three months I received a replacement. The problem is that the replacement is a much cheaper quality of the original. It is keyed with a CH751 lock that most RV owners have. It also has a chrome like lock in the matte black latch. The original latch/lock is matte black on black. What will it take to get the correct latch/lock keyed the same as the left side in a timely manner?

Attachments

• IMAG0511.jpg
    IMAG0511.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 24

danemayer

Hi Brader,

Sounds like the dealer ordered the wrong part, or maybe Heartland shipped the wrong part. But my money is on the dealer screwing up. call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Explain what happened. They'll look up the warranty record and will probably just send you the correct part if you want to install it yourself. Or if you prefer, I'm sure they will work with the dealer to do it for you.