Clearance lights

Milton_and_PeggySue

Since Heartland installed LED lights on top of the trailer but all other lights are regular lights, so I replaced all the marking lights and tail lights with LED lights, what a difference that made. I also added 4 more marking lights on each side. My sister said that I have more lights than a Christmas tree, ha ha.

Last edited:

Snow

Milton were to get LEDs for the exciting lights and were did you install the extra markers on the side ???⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Have you ever seen one of those Semi's at night??.. They have them all over the place..

I would like to put a turn signal light on each side of the trailer.

BC

jnbhobe

Have you ever seen one of those Semi's at night??.. They have them all over the place..

I would like to put a turn signal light on each side of the trailer.

BC

I changed to all LED's years ago,and added side turn signals, see and be seen !!!!

Milton_and_PeggySue

I got the LED lights from Northern Electric, Advance auto stores and Walt Mart have them but they cost more. I placed the extra lights as follows, one on each slide behind the wheels, one by the hot water heater and one up front by the landing gear. I measured from the factory lights to the back and then to the front trying to keep them at the same distance which is impossible due to the access doors. For the turn signal you must use the back up light wire and another spare wire, other wise if you use the turn signal wire it will light up with the brakes. The truck have additional LED lights on the running board also. Hope this help you a little.

Last edited: