Factory contact poll

Has a factory ever contacted you on a problem you have?

• I have been contacted by Manufacturer of other than Heartland product

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have been contacted by Heartland on issues I had

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I have never been contacted by Manufacturer of other than Heartland

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have never been contacted by Heartland on Issues I had

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

billd

(Not I.) Misread your original message. When I had an issue getting things done, I email Chris in Customer Service and he responded and gave me my options.

Bill

Last edited:

v92c

Texan
I had a problem with the rear stabilizer jack motor, I posted here and asked if anyone else had been having problems. Next thing I know the factory PM'ed me then sent me a new motor. Excellent Customer Service...

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I have both contacted Heartland and they have contacted me. Overall a great experianc with Chris and Scott from Heartland

jimtoo

I have been contacted by Ray Robinson, Jim Fenner and David Partin before about problems that I had with an 06 Bighorn. Everything was worked out to my satisfaction. All three were nice and helpful. I now have an 08 and am very happy. There have been a few little problems, but nothing that my dealer, ExploreUSA in Seguin, TX, has not taken care of for me.
Jim

mufflerman

need to start a satisfaction poll, I've been contacted several times, but still no satisfaction. almost been 2 yrs.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Can't say enough good about Heartland. When I swallowed a concrete post at a campground in Florida, I called Heartland and they provided me with names of Heartland dealers who could repair unit. Since we were able to patch the back cap up enough to make the trip to Elkhart, Heartland told me to let them know when I arrived. I was met within 15 minutes by one of the reps (darn, but I forgot his name) at LSI and he went through the unit with Lance and the two of us. He even pointed out some things that he spotted were wrong with the original unit (not caused by damage) and told Lance to get those fixed as well.

When we were headed to the rally this year, I found out that our refrigerator was not working and I had already submitted our 2-3 items for repair. Scott told me that someone would look at it and we ended up with a new refrigerator (which was still under warranty).

When we had a Trail America tire blow, I first called our dealer who offered no assistance whatsoever. Called Heartland and they called back two or three times to provide me with information about tire warranty claim phone numbers (unfortunately, the warranty had expired according to the Trail America sales department that I contacted). Nice to hear a friendly, concerned voice when we are sitting alongside an expressway.

I am very happy I bought a Heartland product and would definitely buy another, mostly due to the way that Heartland takes care of their customers.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I have had several PMs from Scott on issues have have brought to his attention. I feel that Heartland is on top of there game and will come out winners over other coach builders.

Princess Kathleen

Heartland is number one in the customer servicegame and will come out winners over other coach builders. It is great when they come by and make everything right.

PK

SmokeyBare

Long before we were Proud owners of Our BigHorn... We stopped at Heartland Outlet and requested a factory tour.

It was mid Afternoon and by the time we arrived at the factory it was after 3:00 PM. Our tour guide who was assigned to take us around the factory was for some reason not to be found. Thanks to the dedication to their customers or possible customers in our case... someone quiclky stepped up offer us a walk about the factory.

Ron Dickeson was our tour guide on that day. Mr Dickeson's card lists his duties as Product Manager. Our tour was great !!! Ron gave us all the time we needed, answering every question we had written down... as well as many that popped up as we viewed the several units being built that day.

Ron had no problem with stopping while I made a few notes... as I took many measurments... as I peered inside places I might never see otherwise on a unit I hope to own.

I wrote Mr Dickeson an email thanking him for all he did for us... I was shocked one day... as we were on the road heading south... Who should call but Mr Dickeson. He also was traveling but wanted to take the time to chat for a bit.

Yes, this phone call along with the Owners Forum added plenty toward our decision to place an order for this beautiful Home we now live in full time. That tour changed our ideas of what we wanted... our original ideas were for a 3055-RL but after the tour and a few measurments we ordered the 3600-RL.

Once again.....
Thank You Heartland !

GypsyBill

and Jennifer
I and my wife have spoken with Ron on numerous occasions with questions about our future purchase.. he has called us and we him and we have always been more than satisfied with the information given... I can be a pest at times with questions (and they know I am 1.5 to 2 years out from buying), but they induldge me without hesitation... thanks again...

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
This is our 2nd Landmark and we know that Heartland will take care of us. We had a axle problem--Scott, Jim F, and Steve took care of the problem. We are very happy with our "Freedom" and Heartland. Go to the Rally and you will meet them and know how they feel about you, the customer.