Welcome another new Cheese Head HOC member

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Please join Gerry & me in welcoming our newest chapter member. Dan & Jonell Anderson (jonell.dan), Wauwatosa, WI. Dan & Jonell are the proud owners of a 2014 Landmark. We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming rally, and hope you can make it to the WI rally August 8 - 11, Lake Delton, WI. Best wishes and happy camping. Tom & Gerry Weber, WI Chapter Leaders

GOTTOYS

Welcome from a Minnesota member of the Cheese Head Chapter. This is one great buch of folks! Hope to meet you at a rally...Don and Kathy Swanson

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family.. We are "herbiesrig" and we are from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and we are members of the Wisconsin Chapter..
be prepared for alot of fun and making great friendships. Dan and Karen Halvorsen

jbeletti

Welcome Dan and Jonell!

And guess what Tom? They're coming to Goshen! Yep - Jonell called me yesterday and I walked her through the rally and encouraged her to come. They're in!

I believe this is their first big RV so they are relative newbies. I told her this is the perfect place to come to learn more about their RV. Help me out here people :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don & Jonell, Welcome to the Heartland Family and Wisconsin Chapter. Enjoy your new rig. See you in Goshen!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Glad to see Don & Jonell will be in Goshen for the rally. Arriving June 18 and site SO215A will be their location. Looking forward to meeting you in Goshen. Have a safe trip.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome to the HOC Don and Jonell! That WI chapter is an awesome chapter and has a great rally!
Hope to meet you in Goshen!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dan and Jonell, I just packed your rally bag today..............now you gotta be here.
Look forward to meeting a fellow cheesehead.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dan and Jonell, glad you're coming to Goshen. Looking forward to meeting you.