Found this on RV Trade Digest.

billd

Heartland to unveil Fast Track dealer program in Louisville

(Nov. 6, 2007) -- Heartland dealers will be able to processes warranty claims online, perform on-line retail registrations, receive authorization for repairs, order parts on-line and more.

Heartland Recreation Vehicles
ELKHART -- Heartland Recreational Vehicles will be introducing a new, fully integrated and comprehensive management information system to it’s dealer body called “Heartland FAST TRACK” which, according to Heartland CEO Brian Brady, will tremendously improve the company’s ability to better service their customers.
“The Heartland FAST TRACK system is designed to make it very easy for Heartland dealers to access critical data as well as interface with our parts/service/warranty personnel and data base,” said Brady.
After considerable research and many demonstration interviews, Brady reported that Heartland had selected to launch their FAST TRACK program utilizing Dynamics AX enterprise software, which is owned and operated by Microsoft.
“This system is incredibly flexible and easy to use and our dealers will be able to see hands-on demonstrations of how the software works in our show booth," he explained. "They will be able to processes warranty claims online which ensures prompt payment, perform on-line retail registrations, receive authorization for repairs, order parts on-line and more."

This should help in speeding up reapirs.

Bill

snuffy

If this works as good as it sounds, the Heartlands are going to be the only ones happy with this. Should be a boost to sales too.

Another great feature that shows that Heartland is a forward-thinking, proactive company. BUT, I see the weakness being the RV dealer not being computer savvy. I checked the website for my dealer and it still lists my BH and another that was deliveried the same day. That has been 5 weeks, you would think someone at the dealership has the responsibility to update their inventory listing.
Maybe the dealers will up their computer awareness when it comes to performing warranty work which results in more bucks for them.

Definitely a "my 2 cents" posting.