Looking for rear stabilzers

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I am looking for those of you who might have upgraded to the Level-Up system and no longer use or need your rear electric stabilizers. I am asking this for my brother-in-law who need to replace the stabilizer jacks on his late model Holiday Rambler. Ideally he only needs the manual version of the stabilizers used on the Heartland units but we can remove the motor and find a manual crank. Do any of you want to get rid of yours and are coming to the Rally? Thanks, Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
About a year ago, Tom Weber, needed a new motor for his rear stabilizer. Called Lippert and Heartland for a price. Both could get the motor but was very expensive.
He wound up going to one of the parts liquidators here in Goshen. He bought the entire stabilizer system for a whole lot less than quoted from HL and Lippert.
You might want to do a little liquidator shopping when you get here.

Peace
Dave

Kbvols

Duane
there is an rv surplus on county rd 34 east of the fairgrounds in Goshen it is at an Amish farm I believe the name is Dave's anyway was there couple weeks ago and I recall seeing an electric stablizer may be able to get a good deal on. Place is about 2 miles east of FG's.

porthole

Retired
I have the electric jacks that come down together, not the individual scissors jack.
A bit pricey for the whole assembly, hence the reason looking for one leg.