ATF: Landmark - Kitchen Slide Key Largo

shootist

We purchased our Key Largo in late August, We have been having nothing but problems trying to get things fixed. Current problems.
1. Kitchen slide seals both in and out on Front end on the rear end it has a gap in the in and out position, Large enough to place your fingers in. Dealer said they have done all they can.
2.Rubber seals stick and pop out of the tracts on Bedroom and the Kitchen slide.
3. Slide toper has extra slack on the end that does not seal on the Kitchen slide. we were told that this can not be tightened. (by dealer).
4. I must say for the money we have paid for this unit we are not impressed.
Would appreciate any help you can give us.

danemayer

Hi shootist,

I'm sorry to hear you have unresolved problems. We all find things that need to be corrected, and most of the time they do get corrected quickly by our dealer techs. Frankly, these don't sound like difficult to fix problems. Rather, it sounds like something is wrong at the dealership.

Let me suggest that on Monday you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Perhaps they can help get your dealer focused on how to fix the problems, or they may be able to direct you to another service facility that can do a better job for you.