Soft Floor Kitchen/Living room Area, Anyone Else?

We purchased a 2012 Road Warrior Model 381 11 months ago. I have a major concern about the soft floor in the kitchen/living room area. When walking through the area the floor sags causing the tables to wobble. The trailer has been like this since new and previously mentioned the concern to the salesman. I'm taking the trailer into the dealer this week before my 1st year warranty runs out. I purchased the extended warranty but don't believe it covers structural components. Has anyone had soft flexing floors in a 2012 Road Warrior of this model???

jimtoo

Re: Soft Floor Area, Anyone Else?

Hi Inspectiorgeorge,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I moved your post and started your own thread for your problem. I'm sure you will get some more replies from other family members soon.

When you take your Road Warrior in for service,, make sure the dealer makes notes about your problem on repair order and you get copy. Also, since your warranty is running low, I would call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 or 574-262-8030, have your VIN # and ask for the Road Warrior department and tell then your problem and concerns.

Let us know what the outcome is..

Jim M