Coach Repairs done right.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
About two weeks ago I posted a rant about industry QC and followed up by dealships. Well we picked up our Key Largo from our dealer after service and the Dometic recall service. I must give a WELL DONE to head mechanic Mike and Sonny at Crossroads Trailers in NJ. Our unit was completed, washed and cleaned upon pickup this past Saturday and boy was I happy with the way it looked and the way the repairs were completed. Crossroads once again has come through with repairs and service. :eek:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's always good to hear stories with happy endings.
Thanks for sharing.

Peace
Dave

Vinny773

Jim, glad to hear it all worked out. I feel very lucky that we are near a dealership like Crossroads who cares about their customers. Mike, the mechanic is a great guy, and boy does he know his stuff and he will go above and beyond. There is a reason why Crossroads sold 6-7 new Heartland Products to our current members, that I'm aware of, this past winter. I'm glad you got you slide fixed but sad that you are Colleen aren't coming to Goshen. We are retired Bud, lol.

donr827

It would be nice if everyone would post about their positive dealings with a Heartland dealer.
Don