Suzi is Resting in Peace

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We knew this day would come and to be honest, we thought it would have been much sooner. Our Suzi almost made her 16th birthday. Her hearing was gone and her vision was very limited. I think this is the first pet we’ve ever lost to old age. Lin & I took her to the vet this morning and I held her close and she fell into a deep sleep.
Suzi has touched many lives during her years, our motorcycle friends our neighbors and our RVing friends. Everyone always remembered her. She will be missed by many.

Attachments

• 101-0151a.jpg
    101-0151a.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 79

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ray and Lin...so sorry for your loss. We have been in this position many times, and will be there again...hopefully not soon. We feel your pain...you have our thoughts and prayers.

jbeletti

Ray and Lin,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved Suzi. What a good dog she was. We know all too well how the loss of a fur kid feels.

Jim

FiremanBill

So sorry for you guys, this brought a tear to my eye as it brings back so many memories of my beloved Dalmatian we lost a few years ago to old age as well. I still miss her dearly.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have yet to meet you Ray but know that Jo and I both offer our thoughts to you, she is now playing at the Rainbow Bridge waiting you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ray and Lin - the hardest thing we have ever done was loosing a four legged friend, and our heart feels for you both. We will keep ya'll in our thoughts and prayers.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ray and Lin, Santha and I send our condolences to the two of you. It hurts but Suzi had a good life with the two of you.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

kowAlski631

All who have lost a four legged child know your sorrow. You'll never forget her. You don't get over it, you just get through it. Our thoughts are with you.

SilverRhino

Ray & Lin......Mary and I are very sorry for your loss.......Are thoughts are with both of you.

Travel Safe!

4ever

So sorry to hear of your loss. It appears that your Suzi had a wondeful long life and you were very fortunate to be a big part of it.

Speedy

Ray and Lin, Rana and I are so sorry. I wish I could have met her, from what you told us about her when you were in Tampa she was very special.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Ray & Lin
Sorry to hear that Suzi has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. She was a great fur kid and know she will be missed. We will always remember Suzi and when we stayed at the Cozy Inn in 2009...

God Bless
BC

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Ray and Lin, So sorry to hear about Suzi, She lived a good life and was loved by all. You will always have those loving memories. Dan and Karen

dalspot

Ray and Lin, I am so sorry to hear the news. We lost our 15-year-old Dalmatian just a month ago. Our pets give so much and ask so little in return. May you meet again at the rainbow bridge.

Karen