Thinking about buying a Elkridge 36rlbh, need info

funntheson

I am very interested in getting more information on this unit. It looks like it might fit our family situation better than our current Bighorn. Now, if it was part of the Bighorn line, I would be even more interested.

danemayer

Have you been to the heartlandrvs.com site? They've got quite a bit of information about each model.

Is there something specific you'd like to know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like a brand new floorplan! I like it! You might call Heartland and ask for the ElkRidge brand manager, I bet you could get more details. tel:574-262-5992.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Yes, length, weight, price, standards, options!

Larry and Jodi,

Let me suggest you visit the Heartland website to get length, weight, standard features and options. It's all easy to find. Start by clicking on Elkridge on the left side.

Price is negotiated with the dealer and of course is affected by options. You can shop some of the "wholesale" internet dealers to get no-obligation quotes for the exact configuration that interests you. RV Capital Wholesalers is one.

funntheson

Larry and Jodi,

Let me suggest you visit the Heartland website to get length, weight, standard features and options. It's all easy to find. Start by clicking on Elkridge on the left side.

Price is negotiated with the dealer and of course is affected by options. You can shop some of the "wholesale" internet dealers to get no-obligation quotes for the exact configuration that interests you. RV Capital Wholesalers is one.

I appreciate your desire to help. I am very familiar with the website, as we have been Heartland owners for 2 1/2 years. This is a brand new model, and the floor plan is all that is available online, which is why I posted in the forum to try to get more information.
Thanks.
Larry

danemayer

I appreciate your desire to help. I am very familiar with the website, as we have been Heartland owners for 2 1/2 years. This is a brand new model, and the floor plan is all that is available online, which is why I posted in the forum to try to get more information.
Thanks.
Larry
Ok, you probably ought to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and ask for the Elkridge Brand Manager.

lgrubl

Please post any info you might receive as we are also really curious about this new floorplan! Looks like it might fit our family perfectly!

Gas20

I have a 2011 Elkridge 34QRST and love it, it is perfect for my wife and I. No troubles even though I bought it pre owned. I looked at the Big Horn and the BC but thought the Elkridge was a better fit.

Crumgater

I can make some guesses...

We have the 29RKSA, which is really 34' long, so the 36RLBH is probably around 40-41' total length. The model number is normally an indication in inside living space length, not including the front big closet.
Also, the 36RLBH has 2 axles, each 6750lb rating, add those up with ~2500lb pin weight and you'd get 16000 MAX weight. If Heartland provides at least 3500 in working weight... that would put this in the range of 12,500 dry weight...

Those are just guesses, but the fall in line with the other 39# models in the ElkRidge line, too.

Hope you get some official numbers soon.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry,
I haven't seen all the details, but the Silverado SV36TB and SV37QB look kind of interesting and they might be closer to the Bighorn line.Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

funntheson

Still like the idea of having the rear living room. We are looking for a second room for one person. We don't need and/or want sleeping accommodations for 8 people. It seems like most units are made for 2 or 8+, with not much in the 3-4 range.

dalspot

We like this unit too. Been searching for pictures online with no luck, hoping to find one in stock at a dealer. Now the Elkhart page says "limited stock" under the floor plan instead of "new". Was this unit ever produced?? Same thing with the front living plan

Karen