What you can do for me.

traveler44

I got a taste for Kraft Easy Cheese Cheddar 'n Bacon when we were traveling last winter. For some reason they don't sell it around here but still advertise it on cans of other flavors. The Cheddar 'n Bacon tastes best on the butter crackers that I buy. If anybody finds the Cheddar' n Bacon Kraft Easy Cheese I would sure appreciate it if they could buy me a few cans and bring them to the Goshen Rally. If you do find it could you contact me so that I don't wind up with 500 cans. I'm thinking maybe 10-20 cans should last me for a while. I hope this doesn't sound selfish and ridiculous but it is one of those things that I seem to get to liking and then it is suddenly unavailable. Thanks! Tom

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Is this it?? According to Wal-Mart's web site it is in stock at my local store. I'd be happy to pick some up for you.

traveler44

Yes! That is it but our Wal-mart site says it is available too but it hasn't been for the last 4 months and I have looked in every food store in this part of the country for it. If they REALLY have it, see how many cans you can find and I will pay you for them when I see you at Goshen. Keep in touch. THANKS Tom

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Just got off the phone with Colt in grocery and he has put 25 cans aside for me (hate to try it then not have any for myself). We will be arriving on the 16th and are in site NW448.

traveler44

OKAY DAVE!!! Please save me some. I will see you when we get to the rally. Hope you have a nice safe trip. Keep an eye on your fuel, you might want to stop and fill up before you get close, the fuel prices have gone way up around here in just the last week. Tom

GETnBYE

Several times I have asked my local grocery store, *even Wal-Mart, to order an item or a flavor. They were happy to do it. Have you tried that. I don't mind looking and bringing you some, but you might like to have it sitting on your store shelf when you want it.

I got a taste for Kraft Easy Cheese Cheddar 'n Bacon when we were traveling last winter. For some reason they don't sell it around here but still advertise it on cans of other flavors. The Cheddar 'n Bacon tastes best on the butter crackers that I buy. If anybody finds the Cheddar' n Bacon Kraft Easy Cheese I would sure appreciate it if they could buy me a few cans and bring them to the Goshen Rally. If you do find it could you contact me so that I don't wind up with 500 cans. I'm thinking maybe 10-20 cans should last me for a while. I hope this doesn't sound selfish and ridiculous but it is one of those things that I seem to get to liking and then it is suddenly unavailable. Thanks! Tom

traveler44

That's GREAT, I'll see you at the rally. The cheese and buttery crackers got to be my favorite snack while we in the south this winter and I'm glad that Kraft still distributes the cheese in other areas. It must be a controlled substance around here or something. Because we can't even get Wal-Mart to order it for us. Tom