What is your opinion about Supersprings?

brw549

I have a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 4x2. I am considering installing a set of " 4000 lb Super Springs" due to the soft suspension on the TV. Yes, it squats some and its not a problem other than my concerns with front landing gear being approx 12 inches off the deck while towing. Are any of you using this product and if so, whats your opinion of them...

ssober

I run them and cannot believe how well they help my overloaded truck. Took me an hour to install. Cost me about $400. It did lift my truck a little and it is a little firmer but they are always "on" or aired up. No bs. I back under and go. I am towing a cyclone 3850 and I have 7500 lbs on the rear axle when loaded. I have only pulled about a thousand miles but don't hesitate to pull.

megacabby

I considered Supersprings for my 2007 and 2011 Ram 2500 however as I wanted to adjust to a less stiff ride when not towing my 5er, I went with air springs instead (Airlift 5000).

Phatkd

I have been running supersprings since 2007 and love them. The rear end is more firm,..but who doesn't like a firm rear end :)