Local Dealer Open House, Rockport, TX.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I just returned from this open house. It was held by Camper Clinic RV Center in Rockport, TX. They recently became a Heartland dealer and had Landmarks, Bighorns and Big Countrys on display. We ran into Ray Robinson, the Heartland Rep we met in Houston and another Rep from Goshen that we met at the National Rally but I apologize because I forgot his name already. We must be pretty lucky today. We parked the truck and registered, sat down for a free lunch and won a door prize right away. A $25 Outback Gift Card. Guess where we're going to eat tomorrow night:D . There were several vendors on hand and it was a good way to spend an afternoon. We may go back Saturday for another free lunch, Barbeque. I hear the service here is good as well so that's nice to know just in case:eek: . So long ya'll

pickuphunt

Open House

Ray,
Glad to hear that the dealer in Rockport is now a Heartland dealer. We had a 2007 3670RL, and have traded for a 2008 3600?RL. We winter at Pioneer RV park south of Port Aransas. We have friend that say good things about the service at the dealership. None Since you visited the open house, you must be in the area also. We will arrive around Jan 1

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
pickuphunt said:
Ray,
Glad to hear that the dealer in Rockport is now a Heartland dealer. We had a 2007 3670RL, and have traded for a 2008 3600?RL. We winter at Pioneer RV park south of Port Aransas. We have friend that say good things about the service at the dealership. None Since you visited the open house, you must be in the area also. We will arrive around Jan 1
Yes, we're in Corpus at Colonia del Rey. We know a couple from Northern WI in Pioneer also. Their names are Don & Bonnie. I don't remember the 5er but they drove a black Chevy 2500HD. Let's hope we don't have another January like last year eh?

jimtoo

Hi Ray & Lin, We are coming to Rockport Saturday and will stop by the new dealer to check them out. If your going to be there maybe we could meet.
Jim