RV Full Time

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Fulltiming Forun is located under the Camping Category. Link to Fulltime Forum.
I moved your thread to Fulltime Forum.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
OK.. What questions do you have about fulltiming?? Give us some idea of what your main interestes might be. Once we get started more can be brought up...

You started a good thread... Lets see what happens.

BTW we have been fulltiming since 2007. I think one of the important things you really need to determine is where you want to establish your domicile. There is the Escapees in Texas, then one in South Dakota and I believe some use Florida and maybe Nevada...

BC

MTPockets

We were already Florida residents, so we kept our full time address with mail service provided thru the Good Sam Club. It works great. We can go on-line any time and see what is there, then choose to trash or keep, and forward when and where we want. They also will scan any time you ask them to scan for a small fee. Works great for us.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
OMG! Research! Full time is a VERY HARD life!!!!!!!! I have been full time over 5 years and wish for the best but HOPE I get back to my start point!!!!! Look into RV insurance, life insurance, medical insurance, state where you are at ( at this time). DO NOT think full time is a breeze.............................IT IS NOT!!!!!