Kudo's to the Service

Well I can say that I am very pleased with Josh from parts on obtaining numbers for my replacement linoleum. I did do a internet search and found Patrick Industries from Elkhart who are the main supplier for their linoleum. It came on Monday and is at the flooring dealer for repair. I hope that it will be finished before snow flies. It has already started to spit snow here and I don't want to have to bring it home with snow and ice.
Well this post is another thank you to all that helped.
Thanks again,
Greg

jimtoo

Hey,,, that's great. Glad you got things going your way.

Bye the way,,,, keep the snow up there, we don't want it here in sunny, pretty, South Texas. It was about 85 today, now about 72 or so outside now..OH,,, I'm so glad I live in South Texas. Shirt sleeves and shorts. My kind of weather.
Jim

I just got the call today, our Trailrunner is all set and ready to come home. I am picking it up in the morning. I can't wait until spring so we can get it back out again to go camping. I envy the ones who can go camping year round.
Jim, I really do appreciate the help you gave me. I hope my postings weren't sounding bitter or ugly, that wasn't the intent. I just wanted my camper fixxed and thanks to you and Josh and of course, Country Floors, It is.
Thanks again,
Greg

jimtoo

Hey Greg, glad Josh got you fixed up. I saw your post about locating some flooring, so I did not check past my dealer who did not have any.

Hope you have a good winter, (if you can have a good winter) I'll be thinkin of you guys up North while I am wearing shorts and tee shirts, and watching all the pretty ladies in shorts. Man, it's tough living down here in the winter. Although we do have a few cold days, but not many, I'll suffer through them.

Jim