Poor workmanship

I have a 2012 Cyclone Road Warrior that is stored in a pole barn when not used. I noticed a bubble in the side under the fridge access panel. I have been through the warranty nightmare with my last 2 campers to I decided to tackle this problem my self since it's prime camping time.I removed the plastic trim and found that the silicone sealer that stops water from leaking into the walls was applied over saw dust, dirt and even the remains of 2 plastic zip strips-no wonder the silicone would not seal. It just blew my mind that one can spend $60.000.00 and get this kind of workmanship and that a factorys quality control can call this accetable. I my opinion Heartland is no better than anyone else. Also had saw dust every where,there is only 2 dollars worth of paint on the 35 plus feet of frame, chinese tires and the list goes on. . I did get a vent cap from The manufacture in a very timley matter my dealer said they could not get.

danemayer

Hi rronsgarage,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Sorry to hear about your problem and I hope you were able to resolve it completely. It sounds like you've already found that Heartland Customer Service can be very helpful. If you have future service needs, perhaps they can direct you to an alternate service facility.

You may also get some helpful opinions here on the forum on which service facilities near you have a good rep.