water hoses

Tom of Ypsi

Congratulations on ordering your new coach and welcome to the forum.

You should get at least one water hose, 25' minimum length (white) and one grey hose or garden hose for rinsing the black tank. Do not use the white drinking water hose for rinsing black tank or your next glass of water may be your last.

retroxrider

I would also recommend a couple of 90* adapters for use in the docking station.
BTW- My new 3670 came with a "starter" kit which included a 25' hose and regulator. Most dealers include this with new units.
Good luck with the new rig!

Phil

HappyKayakers

If you're fulltiming, I'd suggest a high quality garden hose for your black hose flush. We started with a cheapie and it was a real pain to stow. It also developed pinhole leaks during the first year. We now have a hose with a lifetime guarantee.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
bpmills said:
do you keep the 90* adapters hooked up all the time?
Burt

I leave my 90's on all the time no problems. I also have quik disconnects on everything , filters, hoses , 90's , only takes minutes to hook up everything and no screwing around.:D .....Ken

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congratulations on you 3400RL We love ours. I have 2 white hoses just in case but rarely have to use two.
Enjoy!
Wayne

v92c

Texan
I highly recommend the quick disconnects. It is hard to get two hands into the Docking Station at the same time to tighten the hoses. I use a brass QD on the water and a plastic on the black flush, so they cant be mixed up.

K

Ken Washington

bpmills,
You can get them at Camping World or any hardware store such an Lowes Home Depot.

Ken