06 Landmark 34'

Hoser43

After getting rid of the supplied sound system I was looking over some of the cable TV system. There is a series of switches in the cabinet at the entrance door with all sorts of labels on each switch- but there are no instructions about what goes to where by switching each of them. Is there anyone can provide a clue of where to get this information? I want to take my Sat dish with me and I'll set it up on tripod out side- Can I use any of the wiring or do I just punch a hole through the wall of the RV?

hoefler

Also model of your unit. I have an 06 Mt. Rushmore and have satellite service and I may be able to help you.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hoser, the switches in the cabinet by the door are mainly for lighting and the tanks sensor system. There are also switches for the Water Pump, Ceiling Fan, Hot Water Heater(Electric) and Outside lights. There is nothing in that cabinet that pertains to the A/V cabling. Outside in the docking center there should be 3 coax connectors. 2 should be marked sattelite and one marked cable. Of the 2 marked Sat, one goes to a coil in the roof for installing a roof top dish and the other goes to the living room entertainment system. You will have to determine which one goes to the LR.