Added Window on Key Largo

lwall

I haven't seen anything yet on this topic but I would sure like a drop down TV behind the fireplace instead of a wall mounted TV on the Key Largo and a full size window where the TV is currently mounted. I could even do without the overhead cabinets above the TV to have a larger window if that was an option.

Lydell Wall
lwall55@gmail.com

danemayer

Hi lwall,

Maybe you've seen the Rushmore. It has exactly what you want, except the Fireplace/TV/large window on on the rear wall. Sofa/window and recliners/window are on the slideouts.

lwall

Hi lwall,

Maybe you've seen the Rushmore. It has exactly what you want, except the Fireplace/TV/large window on on the rear wall. Sofa/window and recliners/window are on the slideouts.

My wife really likes the large rear sofa configuration of the Key Largo the best. Even without the window do you know if the drop down TV behind the fireplace similar to other Heartland products would be available as an option?

Thanks,

Lydell

ParkIt

Different unit than you all have but have given serious consideration to a window behind the stove top and one in the bedroom where the headboard is. Talked to a gal who had a 34' SOB, she found a nice stained glass window and had it installed where the headboard is, 3 years no problems and it looks great.
Need to get damage fixed first then consider having them installed, not enough light comes in the non-entry side at all.

danemayer

My wife really likes the large rear sofa configuration of the Key Largo the best. Even without the window do you know if the drop down TV behind the fireplace similar to other Heartland products would be available as an option?

Thanks,

Lydell

I think there may be a Big Country or Gateway floorplan where the TV is on the off-door-side and raises up from behind the fireplace. But I'm not sure how easy it would be to treat this as an option on a Landmark. I'd guess some engineering effort is required to make it all fit and have power in the right places. That said, if you're thinking seriously about buying a new unit, it might be worth discussing on the phone with the Landmark Brand Manager. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030.

K

karykatz

Unfortunately we will not offer the Key Largo with a TV lift. We use a 46" TV and this will not work with a tv lift.

Thanks for the inquiry.

porthole

Retired
The TV configuration is one of the main attractions for me with the Key Largo. If there was a window behind it the rig would not be a consideration for us.

Just need a bigger TV now!