Cracked Toilet

Rick

:rolleyes: I guess I didn't do as good an inspection as I thought I had. While playing with my new toy today after work, I was going over everything, hooked up water hose to make sure all water connections, valves, water pump was functioning correctly with no leaks, I was in the w/c playing with the foot pedal and watching the water drain, thinking how cool it was to have a toilet with a foot pedal ( I know! at 50 there is still a little kid in me) anyway I noticed I had water leaking out of the top of the bowl everytime I activated the foot pedal (still neat), upon closer inspection I found a crack running across the rim of the bowl and partway down the side. Called the dealer and another bowl is being ordered. Hope we still have a coach to put it in after Dennis passes thru, of course the storm is a good excuse to bug out with the wife and two dogs and stay gone for a couple of days. Still lovin our Landmark. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

Cheryl

At least you caught it while playing with it and not using it.:D OUCH! Be safe through Dennis.

Rick

Cracked

Cheryl you are soooooooooooooooooooooo! right about that. Not too sure what is going on with Dennis yet. The projected path has it comming in just west of us which means we will catch the brunt of it. Last year Ivan took my chimney and part of my roof. Oh well :rolleyes: the price we pay for living in paradise. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)