Valor TPMS Antenna Cable

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
When we ordered our 2014 Key Largo we also ordered the full timers option which included the Valor Tire Pressure Monitoring System. When I installed the display I found that the antenna coax would only reach about halfway back under my crewcab truck. It actually needs to be all the way to the rear of the vehicle where it will have the best reception from the coach's tire sensors. About 30 minutes ago I emailed Valor asking if an extension cable was available. I just received a phone call from them and a 3 meter extension will be shipped out to me at no charge. Talk about customer service. Seems Heartland picked a good company to purchase these units from. The Valor rep told me that initially the units were built to fit standard cab short bed trucks which were over 60% of the market. Then later they realized that when installed on RV's the higher percentage of tow vehicles were crewcabs and long beds. So if you have the Valor system and need a longer antenna cable just email them and hopefully you will get the same quick service I did.