3251 TS vs 3450

DW and I have a 2011 3250 and wonder which model, 3251 or 3450 would be the best upgrade for our beloved 3250. Or should we keep the 3250 TS?

Bill and Lorna
2011 3250
2011 F250 6.7
Firstone airbags

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love our 3450 a lot!! We originally liked the bh 3670 but DW decided kitchen was TOO tightly enclosed then we found the bh 3585 and she loved that kitchen and I liked the huge bedside table..lol. Well heartland changed the 3585 and made the kitchen an island and not connected. DW also did not like loss of counter space or window but decided she would be ok with it until we found out that financially the BH was not going to happen as soon as we needed so that is when we looked at the 3450 BC and DW loved getting everything back that she thought she may have had to do without...lol. We had not initially considered the BC only because we did not like the look of it without the rear cap but we think it looks awesome now. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dbbls59

I think you need a new one, the economy needs the boost. We like our 3450 and we like the layout of the new ones better. Like the island kitchen instead of the L. However, we do not like the dark wood of the new ones. Ours is a lighter cherry and the new ones are dark red.

Theresau

We're getting very positive feedback at the rally regarding our 3251 ts. Everyone greatly likes the flow of the kitchen while having a large living area.

vickisav

Hello
I have to chime in here and say we LOVE our 3251 TS (2014 ). Yes, the moveable island is wonderful. We have been using it all summer and I honestly can say the only thing I would change are those darn heavy blinds but I think that is personal preference. That is minor. All in all LOVE it LOVE it..

We did notice the back window did not have any drain holes so water was in the channels. We drilled a couple holes and that fixed that ..

Theresau

We love it too - esp. the moveable island. FYI - We changed to day/night shades when we ordered.

Can't wait until we have the extended stay in FL.

Hello
I have to chime in here and say we LOVE our 3251 TS (2014 ). Yes, the moveable island is wonderful. We have been using it all summer and I honestly can say the only thing I would change are those darn heavy blinds but I think that is personal preference. That is minor. All in all LOVE it LOVE it..

We did notice the back window did not have any drain holes so water was in the channels. We drilled a couple holes and that fixed that ..