ATF: North Trail - 2013 N.T. 22FBS Drawer slides

fdajnowicz

A couple of weeks ago I was traveling the Ohio Turnpike the day after the tornado that hit Moore OK, and was catching 40-50 mph cross winds. At one point I was doing a lot of fishtailing, luckily no real damage to the trailer other than 4-5 drawers flying out of the cabinets. The plastic stops on the slides were shattered in the fishtailing. I understand the stops can not be replaced, so I need to replace the whole slide. I would like to know how or where I can purchase 5 pairs of drawer slides. Thanks.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
You can go to any Lowes or Home Depot and almost any hardware store. If your a Heartland club member you can call customer service at Heartland and ask for parts dept. have your vin# ready.

fdajnowicz

Thanks Jim. I couldn't find exact duplicates at the local stores. I contacted customer service the week before last and a package arrived while we were camping at Ostego Lake State Park up near Gaylord, MI this past Thursday. These were duplicates of what was installed. I changed them out this afternoon.

On one drawer, of the five that needed to be replaced, the slide and bearings (attaches to the cabinet) was changed with the drawer track (attaches to the drawer side). On the other 4, just the drawer track needed to be replaced. But as you would guess, they are sold in pairs. The slides and tracks cannot be purchased separately. Now mama's happy, so I'm happy.

Frank

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Thanks Jim. I couldn't find exact duplicates at the local stores. I contacted customer service the week before last and a package arrived while we were camping at Ostego Lake State Park up near Gaylord, MI this past Thursday. These were duplicates of what was installed. I changed them out this afternoon.

On one drawer, of the five that needed to be replaced, the slide and bearings (attaches to the cabinet) was changed with the drawer track (attaches to the drawer side). On the other 4, just the drawer track needed to be replaced. But as you would guess, they are sold in pairs. The slides and tracks cannot be purchased separately. Now mama's happy, so I'm happy.

Frank
Glad to hear you got everything fixed and that Heartland sent what you needed.