Changes in the 2014 models

Greengas

My wife and I have ordered a Landmark San Antonio and it is scheduled to be built during the week of 25 July. From reading this forum I see that there are several differences in the 2014 models from the 2013 models including changes from things that were offered as options (the sofa table) that now seem to be standard equipment. Another change seems to be the waste water storage tube location and size. There has also been discussion about different color options. Since my coach will not be built for over another month I want to make sure that I know exactly what is available so I can get exactly what I want. To that end, is it possible to get a 2014 build sheet and also to have someone from the factory explain any other changes that have taken place. I know some will tell me that I need to call the factory, but right now I'm camping in the wilds of Montana and there is no cell service at our KOA, just wifi so I can't make the call.

Thus far I have been very impressed with the responses I've gotten to my questions on this site and I look forward to hearing back with answers to my new ones.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Go to the Landmark "prospective owner" section. There is a 2014 Landmark pricing sheet and a special build sheet available.

Greengas

Go to the Landmark "prospective owner" section. There is a 2014 Landmark pricing sheet and a special build sheet available.

Thanks for the quick reply. I looked through that section and could not find the build sheet. Is there anyway, since you know where it is, that you could either repost it or provide a link? I really appreciate your help.

Greengas

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/38615-2014-Landmark-MSRP-and-Special-Build-Sheet

Thanks for the quick reply. That was the same build sheet that I worked off of when I ordered my coach. But from reading this forum, and from looking at the Heartland web page, it seems that there have been changes made to options vs standard equipment and to decorating choices. I've got a month until my coach is scheduled to be built so I do have some time but I want to make sure that I get exactly what I want and to do that I have to know exactly what is offered. I don't want to come off as being picky or a pain but there is a ton of money involved here and I don't want to get my new coach and end up saying "If I had only known that was available".

It is a pain sitting here, being able to connect to the world via wifi, but unable to make a phone call. Oh well, I guess that is just part of the modern, computer age we all live in. :)

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
It is a pain sitting here, being able to connect to the world via wifi, but unable to make a phone call. Oh well, I guess that is just part of the modern, computer age we all live in. :)

Can't make a call.....how about a email to customer service at Heartland. Go to the portals page and look on the left side..
good luck....Hope you find what your looking for.

jbbdc

We're going to hold off on ordering until I know for sure what changes will be available this fall. If these rumored changes don't come to fruition then we may end up getting a DRV which already has them. Still on the fence between Heartland and DRV. If Heartland comes through then we'll get a Landmark.

Greengas

Can't make a call.....how about a email to customer service at Heartland. Go to the portals page and look on the left side..
good luck....Hope you find what your looking for.

Great idea. E mail sent. I'll post an update when I get a reply.

danemayer

Skype?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Short drive to cel coverage area?

Peace
Dave

Theresau

I thought all "2014" specs are out but that new specs would apply to "2015" models... (The 2014 specs were uploaded to the board by Jim B. and they mapped to those that the dealer provided (I also checked MSRP and that matched).

Thanks for the quick reply. That was the same build sheet that I worked off of when I ordered my coach. But from reading this forum, and from looking at the Heartland web page, it seems that there have been changes made to options vs standard equipment and to decorating choices. I've got a month until my coach is scheduled to be built so I do have some time but I want to make sure that I get exactly what I want and to do that I have to know exactly what is offered. I don't want to come off as being picky or a pain but there is a ton of money involved here and I don't want to get my new coach and end up saying "If I had only known that was available".

Greengas

Update. I did get an answer from my e-mail to Heartland. They sent a build sheet dated the end of May. They also asked where I am buying my coach from so they can have their regional rep contact me by phone to answer any other questions. Again, really impressed with Heartland's response. I'm in Great Falls now so should have no problem getting a phone call from the factory tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for their inputs, suggestions, ideas, etc. My DW and I are really looking forward to becoming members of the Heartland family.

Rodbuster

Hi Ronn. We were lucky enough to see our 2014 Landmark come off the production line 4 days ago....that was so cool. To add to the other changes already noted, the only other one that I noticed was that they have a new supporting system for the spare tire. I don't know how it works but knowing Heartland, I know it will be a better system.

We were in the extreme northwest part of Montana last year, enjoy your stay, it's a beautiful stste.

Dick