Tucker Our Pal

Niles

I've been avoiding this message for almost two years. We lost Tucker shortly after the 2011 rally. We had a lot of people ask about him this year and I guess it's time to let go, I've finally changed our signature. As many of you already know this is hard for us fur lovers, we all know it's gonna happen, just don't want it to. Tucker was always a big part of us and we do miss him.

truknutt

Committed Member
Niles & Deb, You know we were really looking forward to seeing that big ol' boy this year but when we didn't we knew something was up. It took a long time to finally ask Kelly where he was. He was a good boy & we know you both loved him dearly, as much as he loved you both. Remember the great times you shared and just for the record..you'll always be reminded of him so don't "let it go", just learn to live without him "physically" being around. Carry him in your heart...he was a good boy! R.I.P. Tucker. Dave & Nona

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Niles, reading your thread reminded me I had not changed our Sig either. I hear you though, it's a tough loss. We lost Suzi just before the 2013 rally.