Ceiling fan in TQ 321?

Steve112

We want a ceiling fan in the rv. Does heartland offer it as a add on if we ordered it with one from the factory?

danemayer

Hi Steve112,

The Heartlandrvs.com website shows that there's a fan in the bathroom that's standard. For the kitchen, there's an optional Fantastic Fan with Rain Sensor.

Steve112

Actually we are looking for a ceiling fan , not a vent fan. Too bad the trailer isn't wired for a ceiling fan.
Wish there was a way to have the factory run some wires.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Steve, call HL and ask for yourself. Ask if they can install one if you order it. BTW, the ceiling fan in our BH really does not move all that much air. They are to close to the ceiling to work well.

jimtoo

Just looking at the pictures on the Heartland RV's site, I'm not sure you would have enough room to close the slides with a ceiling fan installed. And they are mounted so close to the ceiling they don't move hardly any air.

Jim M

dlemair

I installed a ceiling fan in my TQ321 over the island. I found one on ebay with a remote control feature, removed the light over the island and mounted the ceiling fan there. It moves the air very well and the wife happily gave up the light for the air movement she gets while prepping dinner :) Edit; The clearance with slides in is just fine, have about 3 inches below the fan with the slides in. Also 4 trips and no issue with fan coming loose from ceiling.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I installed a ceiling fan in my TQ321 over the island. I found one on ebay with a remote control feature, removed the light over the island and mounted the ceiling fan there. It moves the air very well and the wife happily gave up the light for the air movement she gets while prepping dinner :) Edit; The clearance with slides in is just fine, have about 3 inches below the fan with the slides in. Also 4 trips and no issue with fan coming loose from ceiling.

Post a pic! Would like to see that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk