Torque 321 questions

Steve112

We have had the SOB"s and looking seriously at the TQ 321. Anyone out there that has one that could share their thoughts about this trailer?
We have a Polaris RZR ( 970lbs) or our BMW GSA 1200 ( 650lbs) we would take with us. Any thoughts about the load. We want to continue our travels around the US. Had A SOB (some other brand or in this case the other meaning) let us down real bad. Want a unit that has good customer service, won't fall apart and we can pull easily with our Dodge 11' ram 3500 Mega cab SWD. I'm new on this site so I hope to get some feedback.
Thank you

TravisJen

We just purchased a 321 in May and haven't had any issues with it (aside from the horrible PDI). We haul ours with a '12 Ram 3500 SRW and it feels pretty confident back there. We haul 2 Polaris ATVs which is about 1600 lbs but the garage is rated for 2500 lbs (I think).

dlemair

I have the Torque 321 2013 model and absolutely love it. I haul 2 motorcycles with a combine weight of 1300lbs or so, 2 kayaks (Mod-removed jack knife sofa for a awesome overhead kayak lift setup) and 2 mountain bikes on the tail. And yes the cargo area is rated for 2500lbs. In my opinion you would have no issue pulling this trailer with your Dodge 3500