Welcome - Heartland Owners Club Regions/Chapters

jbeletti

Hi all,

Well, it was time and some forum members pushed me to spend some time creating regions and chapters for the club. Thanks for the push!

Anyway, I have created a main forum for the Club Regions and within it, sub-forums for chapters within those regions. It is very incomplete at this time but I'll keep working at it.

For now, I'd like to hear from those of you who'd like to be a chapter leader.

Here's the general qualifications:
  • Heartland product owner
  • Organization skills
  • Easy going and out going personality
  • Available time to plan and coordinate RV gatherings
  • Competency on computer, including email and forum threads/posts

If this sounds like you, please email Jim Beletti (email link) with your contact information as well as the area you are interested in.

Jim

jbeletti

Regional boundaries are not that important to me just yet. But I am interested in your input Larry. What region should Ohio be in?

Thanks,

Jim

slaytop

Jim,
To answer you question, some would consider Ohio as a midwest state but I heard someone refer to this area as east-central. It is definitely not northeast. It's tough to live in limbo land between here and there.
Larry

jbeletti

Hi Lee and Linda,

No chapter in TN yet. If you are interested in having a rally there or leading the chapter, please contact me. Thanks.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Maybe Heartland should hire one of us as a travelling chapter organizer. Then we could let Heartland pay us to travel around helping new chapters get organized. LOL

Edd and Janet

Berry and I are looking forward to become part of the Heartland Club community. Thank you for answering my questions regarding the club.

sandman

Hey Berry & jANET, Just wanted to say welcome to the Heartland Club. Lots of really nice people, and we have a good time in the chat . So take care and talk to later.

Marty & Theresa

aka sandman:

jbeletti

Hi,

Yes, I expect there to be a NY chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. All we need is a Heartland product owner to step up and say "pick me - I will be the chapter leader for the great state of New York".

So how about it? Any one? Bueller? Bueller?......

Jim

Emeup

I wish I had a Heartland

If I had one i would love to work with a NY Chapter. :D
But since I do not I will just have to observe all the fun! :(
Hope you get one and more dealers up here.

B

bwwalczak

North Trail dealers

We have a couple of dealers who could work for you in upstate NY or VT:

Steve's RV - Pottsdam, NY 315--265-3211
TC's RV - St. Albans, VT 802-527-1000
The Great Outdoors RV - Fulton, NY 315-695-5020

We will have several products including the 31QBS on display at the Hershey (PRVCA) show.

If I can help you find a dealer or a great deal on a new North Trail, please let me know.

Bryan Walczak
Regional Sales Manager
North Trail Towables
bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

davebennington

We are trying to get a VA chapter started. You should have received an invitation by now if not send me a PM and I can help.

Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
How about one in either NE North Carolina or SE Virginia?

I sent an invitation for the new Virginia chapter a couple of days ago, but since my database only included those Heartland owners with Virginia addresses, you probably wouldn't have been included. HOWEVER, we would be happy to include you since you are so close to us. I'll get a copy of the email out to you ASAP.

Gus