Dennis

Rick

:eek: Have got everything tied,bagged,loaded and ready to go if need be. Sure am glad to see alot of his punch was taken out blowing up Cuba. Sorry for them down there but happy Dennis won't be comming to town as a cat 4 or 5. After storm blows through the wife and I are going for our first camping trip in the new Golden Gate next weekend. Hopefully there won't be alot of damage after Dennis gets through with us. Anyway will catch Y'all later. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

Tom of Ypsi

Rick,

Do not know where you are located in Fl (assuming) but it looks like Dennis is going to be a Cat 4 hurricane. As of 9pm it is a Cat 3. Good Luck and be safe,

Rick

:( Tom Thanks, I guess I was a little premature in saying it was only going to be a 2 or 3 when it hit. Dennis is comming in west of us with sustained winds of 145. Here locally in Panama City should see winds in the 70+ range. Its really going to rip up the beach with 10+ ft waves on top of 6 to 8 foot tidal surge. Right now the rain is starting to come in sheets and the wind is really starting to pick up. Will post again later if we still have juice. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

DJGood

Hey Rick and Sandi

Good luck with this storm, hope it misses you. Keep us posted on how you guys are doing and stay safe.

Chris and Debi

Rick

Chris and Debbie thanks for the concern. It has taken a little jog back to to the east which is not good for us. Winds are picking up, and it was just reported that 24' waves are just off the beach in Panama City and moving into the area. We live aprox 1 1/2 miles off the beach but still is a little unnerving. Anyway we are making the best of it knowing we dodged a bullet again by Dennis making landfall further to the west around Pensacola or Ft Walton which is aprox 90-100 miles west of us. Please keep the people in those areas in your prayers because they will need them. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

Rick

:D Dennis has moved through the area and has been downgraded to a cat 1 storm. This time around becaues of the storm surge we have had a lot of flooding in the general area, so far I have not heard of any serious injury, just the usual tree limbs down and some roof damage. We have not heard anything about the area where the eye went in. I do know Jeb had emergency response units ready to go as soon as Dennis left the area. Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)

Tom of Ypsi

Rick,
Glad to see you did not sustain any major damage. Now you can spend the rest of the week dreaming about next weekends camping trip in your new Golden Gate.

Rick

:D AMEN to that. Checked roof and did once around inspection this morning before work and everything looked good. We are really looking forward to next weekend and getting away for a couple of days. The kids and grandkids have a ball tourn down south so it will be myself and the wife, which means it will be relaxing.Rick & Sandi (TIN CAN TOURISTS)