Our 390 is in!

Linc

Our 390 came in a few days ago and we went over to see it yesterday. I am very impressed with what Heartlands did to the coach. We custom ordered a lot of things including cherry raised panel cabinets, two recliners in place of one sofa, different cabinets in the bedroom so it does not feel like a cave, third air conditioner and fantastic fan, back up camera, and no tables or table hardware in the living room floor. We paid extra for the changes but what a difference it makes. The living room is big and feels like a living room. No dining table or island to look at. I will add fold up legs to the table tops and use them like card tables. My guess is that they will be more user friendly than if we had the factory install the hardware in the floor. And when the tables are down we don't have to look at the silver plates in the floor which makes a big difference. Next week will be busy for us and for John at Lakeshore RV so we will go trough the coach in depth the second week of July. But from what I saw in the hour we looked at it I think Heartlands hit the nail on the head. The coach was released about a week and a half late from the factory but John said that was because it was audited before it was released by Heartlands. All I can say at this time is that it is the nicest toy hauler I have seen to date and we have looked at all kinds, from $50,000 to $100,000 plus. This coach is just a nice unit. No tin, no fluff, just plain quality. So far Heartlands has exceeded my expectations and I am a happy camper. I will post more after we spend all day examining it at the dealership.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Sounds like you've got an awesome rig waiting for you! Congratulations
I'll be the first to ask that you post lots of pictures when you get it home

TNT

Some of your mods sound interesting and can't wait to see a few photos. Enjoy!!