Heading Home!

Final adjustments done and pulling out of Dan's Hitches in Elkhart, California here we come!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 295

VKTalley

Have a safe trip! The traveling Talleys arrived in Washington state a day ahead of schedule.

Boozecamp

Final adjustments done and pulling out of Dan's Hitches in Elkhart, California here we come!
What is your truck? I have an '11 F250 6.7L and most say I can't manage the 3010RE. Seems 2,115 dry pin wt. is the issue. I want this 5'er bad!

Sorry for late respnse,

Been getting ready for our RV group trip. Truck is a 2012 Ram 3500 Mega Cab, short box, SRW, Airlift bags, Aux fuel tank in bed, rolling bed cover. Smooth towing and had zero issues with towing it back to California.

Brian

wdk450

Sorry for late respnse,

Been getting ready for our RV group trip. Truck is a 2012 Ram 3500 Mega Cab, short box, SRW, Airlift bags, Aux fuel tank in bed, rolling bed cover. Smooth towing and had zero issues with towing it back to California.

Brian

Try to stay out of all the rain and flooding in the Midwest and Colorado!!!

TXTiger

Will you be attending the Pacific Region Rally in Oct? Also is that your antenna or a telephone pole behind your RV? Lol lol lol. That would get all the channels if it was your antenna!