Fading again...

GOTTOYS

After a bit of arm wrestling I got Heartland to help me with repainting my front cap on my 2011 gray Big Country because it was fading and turning white. Well this year the rear cap has done the same thing. I give up. Knowing the other cap was going to do this too you would think they would have just taken care of it at the same time....I'm thinking I might just leave it alone. It should be good advertising...Frustrated? You bet!...Don

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our front cap was fading pretty bad but the back cap didn't show any signs of fading. Since the front cap was the only one fading, that was all Heartland would help pay for but after reading the release form, it sounded like after payment, we couldn't make another claim on the back cap later if it started fading. We went ahead and paid out of our pocket to have the rear cap done the same time the front cap was repainted for peace of mind.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ouch!! :( Our gray 2011 BC was having the same issue, but we didn't deal with it quickly like y'all did......the good news is Heartland DID cover the front and back.
When I submitted the claim I had pics of both ends.....Kim & Teresa Pannell had their BC done right after we did ours. Jamie Justice at Heartland handled our claims. Once painted it looked great.....of course we traded out earlier this year!!:rolleyes:

ParkIt

Ouch!! :( Our gray 2011 BC was having the same issue, but we didn't deal with it quickly like y'all did......the good news is Heartland DID cover the front and back.
When I submitted the claim I had pics of both ends.....Kim & Teresa Pannell had their BC done right after we did ours. Jamie Justice at Heartland handled our claims. Once painted it looked great.....of course we traded out earlier this year!!:rolleyes:

If mine starts to do that I'll head into the city and ask the kids to tag it.
Seen some amazing pieces of art that way and its cheaper than messing with a warranty or factory re-paint.

TXTiger

When I purchased my 2012 Cyclone it had been shutting on the dealers lot for several months and had already faded. I purchased from a dealer in TX. A few months later I contacted my local dealer in CA and they got Heartland to approve repainting the front cap under the warranty. Even though I only complained about the front cap the dealer had the rear cap painted at the same time and Heartland paid it all. Thank you Heartland.