Bought Wilderness 2650BH

LSink

I am new here and traded another trailer and purchased this model Wilderness 2650BH. Took it out for three days and loved it. The bunks made a huge difference with my girls and did a shake down run. The only issue is that it rides a little rougher than my previous trailers and what are some options possibly. I am heavily experienced in towing and also deal with LAs freeways which are terrible. Just wondered if there is some options with this or similar models.

jimtoo

Hi LSink,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some suggestions soon about your rough ride, not sure how you can tell the difference unless thing move a lot. But,,If the LA freeways are anything like the bridges in Louisiana or some of the roads in OK...I don't think there is a cure. :)

Enjoy the forum and your Wilderness and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
LSink.......welcome to the Heartland family. Hope you and your family enjoy your new rig and have many happy camping trips.
I notice that your from Canyon Country. Lived their for over 30 years. Kids and grandkids still live their.

LSink

Thanks for the responses and yes the freeways are a lot like Lousianas, really it was a complaint from my daughter and I said it is normal with the roads etc. It is funny you get outside of LA County like going into Orange County night and day. Canyon Country as you know has been overun and is not the sleepy little backlot of Hollywood anymore. Lots of crime just like many other areas and we used to go hunting out here. Big Jim you remember all that and the Saugus cafe. I live not far from the Halfway House Cafe up Sierra Hwy.