Chapters and Fulltimers

jbbdc

Once we get our Landmark we will head out as fulltimers. As fulltimers we won't be tied to one geographic area. From reading forum posts I gather that Heartland owners are welcome at any Chapter rally regardless of location. With that in mind, is there any benefit to being associated with/a member of a particular regional Chapter, in the same manner as fulltimers claiming a state of residency?

jbeletti

Once we get our Landmark we will head out as fulltimers. As fulltimers we won't be tied to one geographic area. From reading forum posts I gather that Heartland owners are welcome at any Chapter rally regardless of location. With that in mind, is there any benefit to being associated with/a member of a particular regional Chapter, in the same manner as fulltimers claiming a state of residency?

As full-timers, claiming any specific chapter as your home chapter means only that you will hear from that chapter leader and regional director from time to time. Some are more communicative than others. Perhaps there's a region of North America you feel you'll travel in more than others?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
As a Heartland owner you are welcome to attend any Chapter Rally. However, those who have not joined the Heartland Owners Club usually have to pay a small non-member fee at every rally they attend. Heartland Owners Club members can attend as many rallies as they wish with no fee. See all the benefits of membership as well as membership types by clicking here.

Having a Heartland Owners Forum account, username and password is the first step in joining the Heartland Owners Club.

jbbdc

I'm most definitely going to be joining the HOC once we take delivery. From what I've been reading there seems to be a lot of nice folks here and the rallies look like a lot of fun.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I'm most definitely going to be joining the HOC once we take delivery. From what I've been reading there seems to be a lot of nice folks here and the rallies look like a lot of fun.

True 'dat:rolleyes: