Discussion

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Come on down!

Welcome all to the South Texas chapter of the Heartland Owners Club! I look forward to seeing everyone again, and any new friends are more than welcome.

Now we can talk about how often and where we want to meet and some more of the little details.

Thanks again Jim for choosing me as the Leader of the group.

osims

bsims
Jay- We are looking forward to this getting started, If I can be any help to you give me a call, I will do all I can to assist. Bill

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Jay:
Elizabeth and I will be in Baytown in about 3 days. We will be there for about 4 months for an assignment relating to my work. We would like to meet and spend some time with fellow Heartland owners. We will keep monitoring the forum and we would be happy to participate in any get togethers you all have.
Thanks
Fred and Elizabeth

jayc

Hello Fred and Elizabeth,
We are at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort for Thannksgiving. Since you so close, perhaps we can get together some weekend to meet. With the holidays coming, everyone will be busy, but we'll work something out before you leave the area.

Hope to see you soon,

Jay

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jay,

Sorry we couldn't make the rally in October...I'm sure Jim filled you guys in on our situation.

We are now in Mission, TX and have bought a lot here...I guess we can't get much more "South Texas" than that! Would love to join this chapter, however, we travel quite alot because of our business and may not get to join in too often...can we still become members?

Do you know when the next rally will be, the sooner we have a date the easier it is to work into our calender?

Ken and Kathy Adams

jayc

Ken,
Here is the information on the Spring rally:

When: April 18-21, 2008
Where: Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands in Spring, TX (map)
Cost: tba (site fees only)
Register: Call CG (281-298-8008) to register a site. Mention "Heartland Rally" to obtain one of the sites being held.
Wagonmaster: Jay Coffman (jayc)

Hope to see you there,

Pulltab

jayc said:
Ken,
Here is the information on the Spring rally:

When: April 18-21, 2008
Where: Rayford Crossing RV Resort at the Woodlands in Spring, TX (map)
Cost: tba (site fees only)
Register: Call CG (281-298-8008) to register a site. Mention "Heartland Rally" to obtain one of the sites being held.
Wagonmaster: Jay Coffman (jayc)

Hope to see you there,

:)I think you are actually talking to Kathy :) Ken has a hard time typing his name :D

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yeah Tab...he doesn't type too well, but he's good a reading over my shoulder! He says, "thanks buddy!"...LOL

thanks Jayc...we'll see what our schedule looks like.