• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $30.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/5/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00 PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: nander(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
20 Sites have been reserved for this Rally. Please contact me by posting in this thread, or by PM or email to reserve a site. Please let me know your arrival and departure dates. I will communicate with Coffee Creek about the site reservations, so there is no need to contact Coffee Creek to make reservations.

Coffee Creek is located in the rolling wooded hills of Palo Pinto County 14 miles south of Mineral Wells. You will find everything you would expect from a premier RV Resort. Every site has full hookups including 30 or 50 amp, free Wi-Fi and level sites with patios. Designed to accommodate any size rig, the pull through sites are 92 feet long! Throughout the resort are wide lighted paved roads and easy access to all sites in the resort. The resort has the best restrooms you will find at an RV park. Coffee Creek has a playground for kids, a large fenced dog run and two catch and release fishing ponds. No need for a fishing license! Come and enjoy the game room, pool and hot tub while enjoying the serene country setting.

Coffee Creek is ideally located just 1/2 mile north of Interstate 20 at Exit 386. While you are here explore all there is to see and do in the Northern Texas Hill Country. Not far from the resort are the towns of Mineral Wells, Granbury, Weatherford, Fort Worth and Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys. Coffee Creek is Good Sam Rated at 10/9.5/9.5.

Heartland Gives Back Initiative

We have arranged to support a charity called Backpack Buddies. Backpack Buddies provides back packs to chronically hungry children. The backpacks are filled with food that children take home from school on weekends. We can help Backpack Buddies donating money; cash or checks will be accepted. The goal for the rally is to donate $ 200.00 to Backpack Buddies.

Attachments

• Backpack Buddies flyer.pdf
    184.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 2014 Spring Agenda Final.pdf
    119.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 2014 Spring Rally Registration v19.pdf
    53 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

pegmikef

Gee Terry, I don't even have a 2014 calendar yet, but put Peggy and I down for the same as Jay and Stella for now. Mike

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Mike,

I have you down. I look forward to seeing you and Peg once again.

danemayer

Hi Terry,

Dan and Ann Mayer will be there. Arrival Wednesday April 2. Departing Monday April 7.

On edit, as noted in the 1st post, we're leaving it to Terry to handle reservations with the campground.

On edit, departing Tuesday April 8.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Since Mike signed us up, I guess we must go too! LOL!!!

We will arrive on Wednesday and leave on Monday. Looking forward to another great rally in Santo.

hcriddle

Terry,

Put Maureen and I down. We should be able to make this one. We will be in on Thursday leaving on Sunday.

Terry H

Staff member
Wow! Three persons signed up for the Spring Rally in one day! Dan and Ann Mayer, Jay and Stella Coffman and Buddy and Maureen Riddle I have all of your down and look forward to seeing all of you at the Spring Rally!

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM from Dan and Pam Fowler will be joining us for the Rally in Santo. I look forward to seeing them in Santo.

Terry H

Staff member
I received a PM Bob and Connie Sims they will be joining us for the Rally in Santo. I look forward to seeing them again at the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
That is great, I have you and down. See in Santo and next week in Canton.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Got you down, Ann & Joe, Gayle & Larry! We look forward to seeing/meeting you in April.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I received a PM from Larry & Maryann Oberbeck. They will be joining us!
We are up to 8 rigs now!

HornedToad

Are these rallies for adult club members only???
or is it OK to bring your kids... I call them my kids but they are all 20 something.

Status
Not open for further replies.