I'm happy how about you?

GOTTOYS

For the record. We're working on our Big Country this morning, cleaning and fixing some of the things that have gone wrong over the last year. Sure there are things to fix. Maybe some of them shouldn't have been a problem, but they are. Big deal! It's a beautiful day, my lovely wife and I are enjoying being outside and life is good. Just a little tired of all the bellyaching on the forum today. Fix it and move on. Not worth dwelling on the negative B.S. I hope there are others that feel the same way...Keep smiling...Don :eek:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I like the way you think.
images

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like this as well. I spent yesterday thinking about a few things I want to do to my basement area. Sure it
Could have been done at factory but atleast this way I can do it the way I want it. I am supposed to be working today but oh well...lol. C'est la vie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjriker

I agree! :) I think so many times we hear so much more about the negative than the positive. Harry and I are very happy, and love our Rushmore. As a matter of fact, Harry is right now working on a new backsplash behind the stove.

kowAlski631

Happy as can be here on the Pacific coast. Loving our BH & our beautiful country. Heading out to walk in the sand.

ILH

I'm with you on this one. I've has a few warranty issues - but who hasn't? My rig is well built and I'm really enjoying it!

Greengas

I look at it this way. Sure, you hear lots of negative on the forum. But, compare that to the number of Heartland owners and you realize exactly how small that number is. Most folks are just happy with what they have and go on with life with a big smile on their face. It maybe hard to "hear" a smile, but that silence is sure loud! IMHO :)

BarneyFife

Since you asked. Yes, Life is good.

But when it comes to our Cyclone, it takes away some of the joy. As I've said before, its the first time since 2004 (our first RV) that we don't enjoy camping that much. But one day when we get the loan paid down enough, that will change. :)

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Love our Big horn,the support that comes from Heartland, the forum and the Owners Club.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are in our second Heartland because we like all the improvements made since our first one came out. We had warranty issues with the first one, but they were fixed and things were great.

We've had a couple of things go wrong with this one, but they were fixed.

We are sitting in a park next to a river with a cool breeze blowing and the sun shining. Mark is out for a hike right now and we have a rafting trip planned for tomorrow. We have at least 4 more trips planned this season and people comment on our coach every time we go out. Some want to come in and look around. Some want to know more about it and go to the forum to check it out.

We love our HL and the lifestyle we have because of it.

Kristy

MTPockets

It's depressing. Nothing to fix on our BH, high today here in Colorado 80 degrees, sittin' out admiring the Mtns, cool crisp air and the DW told me to get my own coffee. I will actually have to get out of my lounged position, walk 20 feet, 3 feet of that thru the sun, push the button on the coffee maker, wait 20 seconds, then make that grueling return trip. What's to be happy about?

JJnVA

We are VERY HAPPY Heartland owners and LOVE our Big Horn 3610RE! We have traveled over 30,000 miles in 3 years throughout Canada and 26 states in the U.S. Have had minor issues that were always resolved promptly with complete satisfaction by our dealer or Heartland. Just had an awesome experience at the National Rally in Goshen where Heartland once again provided outstanding NO COST service at our campsite. Heartland provided a major financial commitment to the costs of the Rally's educational sessions, campsite cost, food, entertainment, door prizes, and much more. Anxious to be on the road again in our Big Horn and rallying on with other Heartland owners! HAPPY TRAILS!

Mizmary

I'm happy!!! :-D My folks used to have a saying about people with expensive toys have expensive problems. Having had to other SOB 5ers and growing up in two different coaches (we went every weekend to the lake and boondocked as a kid), I can honestly say that this is the best quality out of all of them. It has its issues, but that's okay.

I love full time raving with my kids. In San Diego, it's amazing for my kids to get the outdoor space they have. No matter where we live, house, RV, hotel, something is always broken and needing repair. So we fix it. Attitude goes a long way. Make it an adventure and them you have stories to tell later.

We are profoundly happy with Heartland customer service. If I was basing it on the dealer, not so much. In fact, I probably wouldn't buy from our dealer again after some of the issues we have had with sales. (service is slow but friendly and done right so no issues there, really). Nothing beats calling a number that is answered by a human. And having a solution within 10 minutes.

We are happy. :-D

pegmikef

Yep, happy with two Heartland rigs and waiting on our third. Who hasn't ever bought a house or even rented a place that has not required a little tinkering or fixing . . . even brand new built to order ones?

Mizmary

(Shhhh don't tell ramdually I said so, but...) he's happier when he's got something to fix and grumble about anyway. Boredom doesn't suit him- so having to tinker and fix gives him something to do. It makes everyone happy when he's grumbling and fixing things rather than bored and grouchy. ;-P

Theresau

We are happy too and we are second Heartland owners. And the stories we could tell about our last home building experience are still hard to believe.

Bottom line is the final responsibility is with the owner because it's yours once it's signed for - our feeling is that in order to own one of these you need to have some mechanical ability. Not only to fix but to inspect. (We strongly feel that is needed just in general...too many nowadays don't have these skills. We strongly encouraged our sons to take shop types of classes while taking college prep and they have definitely used these skills as adults even though they've both had "professional" careers.)

Yep, happy with two Heartland rigs and waiting on our third. Who hasn't ever bought a house or even rented a place that has not required a little tinkering or fixing . . . even brand new built to order ones?

Kbvols

Hey I am working today...at work...now that's something to belly ache about...I think it is anyway....I'd take a little RV fix it time today vs the corporate grind... Happy to be alive!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Us too!! On our second Heartland too...based on today's threads I guess we should have gone ballistic over our busted ceiling fan...oh wait, it's fixed....LOL!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
This is our fourth RV and it is by far the best. We have been very happy with it.
We have had a few minor problems. HL stepped up to the plate and took care of them while we were under warranty.

Now as someone said earlier, you fix it and move on. It takes more energy for some folks to come here bellyaching, than it does to fix small problems, IMHO. Trace