Versa Free Standing Dinette

MikeR

I thought the purpose of the Versa Free Standing Dinette is that you could rotate the table from the long dimension of the table being perpendicular with the length of the coach to the long dimension of the table being parallel with the length of the coach. When I attempt to rotate the table the corner of the table hits the wall before it moves very far. Am I doing something wrong?

MikeR

Well, I finally figured the table quandary out on our last trip. It helps to read the brochure that was included in the storage area of the table. The table top not only rotates on the pedestal, it also slides in the long direction. Slide it over on the pedestal and then rotate. No clearance problems at all.

Theresau

OK - we prob didn't have to move. We didn't get directions.

Well, I finally figured the table quandary out on our last trip. It helps to read the brochure that was included in the storage area of the table. The table top not only rotates on the pedestal, it also slides in the long direction. Slide it over on the pedestal and then rotate. No clearance problems at all.

sassyb

Thank you, thank you, for saying it had a storage compartment!! We have a 2014 big country as we'll and couldn't find any instructions for the versa table. What a relief!