Prospective Owner

d_fergie

Howdy folks, first post in this forum, I'm looking at either a North Trail 22FBS but leaning towards a Trail Runner 29 DBG, I've camped for years but this will be my first new purchase. I love the bathroom & shower in the 22FBS but like the privacy offered by the 29DBG... great forum you have here, looks like a nice community.

danemayer

Hi d_fergie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We do have a friendly and helpful community here on the forum. When someone needs help or has a question, there are always a bunch of people ready to assist. We also like to get together at local, regional and national rallies, enjoy each others company, and each a lot of great food.

Hope you'll be joining us soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the Welcome, still haven't decided on which I want both have plus and minuses...
I know just what you mean. It seems that no matter what rig you are looking at there will always be trade offs.

Peace
Dave

d_fergie

Howdy folks, first post in this forum, I'm looking at either a North Trail 22FBS but leaning towards a Trail Runner 29 DBG, I've camped for years but this will be my first new purchase. I love the bathroom & shower in the 22FBS but like the privacy offered by the 29DBG... great forum you have here, looks like a nice community.
My older Brother almost bought the 29 DBG but ended up with a 26 SLE last week (one of the ones that was in my mix) I stopped by the RV place for a switch last week and saw it In front and thought of him, then stopped by to look at it Saturday... funny how things work.