2011 greystone 29BL info

I am purchasing a 2011 Greystone 29BL used from a private individual. My question is reviews for this model is very limited due to this bunkhouse loft model. I even called Heartland and spoke to two service reps and they had never heard of the model and didn't believe me when I said it existed. NADA doesnt even show it as a option for 2011, 2012 does but no pricing.

Does anyone have any exsperience on this unit.

Are the Greystone models a good built coach. Hows craftsmanship.

Does anyone know what the units cost new. I know greystone isnt being made anymore. I thought I could get pricing from NADA but they again dont have any Info.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

P

Paul.craven

That model was only built for a short time, this is the reason you are having difficulty finding information from NADA. It is quite common for a floorplan to be produced in small numbers and for a limited time by a Manufacturer.

Without having specific experience with this coach, I can tell you that the Greystones were all built very well. They were built the same way the Sundance FW is built today. In fact, the Greystone was replaced by the Sundance Platinum.

If you could give me the last 6 digits of the VIN, I would be happy to obtain and original MSRP for the coach and forward on to you.

Hope this helps.

Grey Ghost

I own a 2011 29MK Greystone and just love it. It pulls easy and is very comfortable inside. My wife love it, we have three slides so it is very roomy when opened up. Our only concern has been the fading of the front end cap, however Heartland has helped with that. They seemed to be a very good company and are concerned with their reputation, which is a good thing these days. Craftsmanship seems to be pretty good have only had a few minor problems with facings falling off the bedroom slide while traveling, nothing to serious so that is good. We have put on a few trips over to California on some pretty rough roads and it trails really good. We love it after owning a 33' Alfa Sun for a few years. I think you will enjoy the unit and working with the company!