Changes in future models/productions.

campntn

We are looking at the 280BHS. What improvements do you see in the 09s?
If you were buying one to keep for many years, would you wait on the 09s? If so, when would they be coming out in 08?
Also, what changes have been made in the 08s up to the current production? I know that a rep told me that ya'll are putting trim around the bottom bunk edge that sticks out now that earlier productions didn't have.
Thanks!
Mark

M

Mcreech

The North Trail division does what is called a running change. This means that when we see something that improves our product, we don't wait for a model change to make the switch. For example, as you mentioned the trim around the edge of the back bunks. So at this point the only thing that could be different is pricing, I say that because I've been doing this 12 years and nothing ever seems to get cheaper as the years go by. Also, if you are looking at a model that doesn't have the edging, we can certainly get that to the dealer to install. Thank you for the interest in North Trail.
Mike C

M

Mcreech

The decision was made to use the electric water heater because when we did the research on competitive product, 2 out of the top 3 selling light weight TT only used this type of water heater and they sell a ton of units every year. Now I'm not saying its right or wrong, just how we came to the decision.

This also could change in the future if the resistance is there.

Mike C