Introduction - South Carolina Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Phil and Becky Smith (Phil Smith) on returning as the Chapter Leaders for the South Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. The boundaries of this chapter are the state of South Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Phil and Becky are taking over from Dale and Michelle Heuer, who have moved to Kentucky. Thank you, Dale and Michelle for the great rallies at Hilton Head.

Phil and Becky are no strangers to the role of Chapter Leaders as they have been hosting memorable rallies since 2008.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming back your South Carolina Chapter Leaders, Phil and Becky Smith!

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club
club@heartlandowners.org

oldmannj

Welcome and congratulations on your renewed leadership role!! Hope to meet you some time down the road. Hope you have as much fun as Irene and I are having up here in New Jersey. ED. :angel:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome back Phil and Becky. Like Jim says, the second time is a lifetime commitment!! 😃

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. Becky and I are happy to be back as the SC chapter leaders. We recognize that we will have a tough time topping Dale and Michelle's Hilton Head Rally's but we will do our best. If anyone has any suggestions on locations/campgrounds that you think would be a good rally location, please let us know. We are always looking for new ideas and new destinations. Your input is always very valuable to us! We are looking forward to seeing old frineds and making many new friends as we take on this endeavor! Phil & Becky :)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Phil & Becky, Glad to have you in the neighboring state as chapter leaders again. Congratulations.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles