Great service in Longmont, CO

A BIG shout out to the folks at Windish RV. I have had multiple issues that I have had to have fixed since taking delivery. That have taken care of us to get us out in our new rig so we can enjoy our weekends instead of keeping us home. We have not really had any major problems, just the normal maintenance issues.

If you need service in northern CO, give them a shout and you will be on your way soon.

jimtoo

Hi Compfixerdude,

Thanks for posting a good report about service. We always like to hear the good stuff.

Jim M

rjr6150

A BIG shout out to the folks at Windish RV. I have had multiple issues that I have had to have fixed since taking delivery. That have taken care of us to get us out in our new rig so we can enjoy our weekends instead of keeping us home. We have not really had any major problems, just the normal maintenance issues.

If you need service in northern CO, give them a shout and you will be on your way soon.

Plus they are a great supporter of the HL Owners club. Even donated a VQube to be raffled off at our fall rally in Colorado Springs.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We bought our 2013 Trail Runner from the dealership right next door to Windish in Longmont.

While we've had good service from them, we've also had a couple of problems that Heartland wouldn't cover under warranty.

Our trailer is up there right now getting the last of the warranty issues fixed (sixth time in the year since we made our purchase).

After this we are on our own . . .

We've been lucky in the fact that most of our issues were minor compared to some of the other problems I've read that others have had around here.

Hopefully we have discovered everything that would be considered a 'factory defect'.

We love our new trailer! ;)