2014 2750RL picking up next week.

scooter75

We are picking up our new 2014 Wilderness 2750RL next week. We have a 2012 2750RL now. Love all the new changes to the 2014, wood grain floor, wood/leather window valance/boxes, new granite look to the countertops. Curve in top of the slide out has been taken out (straight/flat now). Nice looking wood grain finish to all the wood. Metal shut off valves instead of plastic on water heater bypass and low point drains. Tub has been removed and a walk-in shower w/curtain. Really sharp trailer!!IMG_2126.jpgIMG_2137.jpgIMG_2038.jpgIMG_2082.jpgIMG_2032.jpgIMG_2031.jpgIMG_2035.jpgIMG_2054.jpgIMG_2052.jpgIMG_2056.jpgIMG_2088.jpgIMG_2089.jpg

Dtaylor52

I know you will enjoy yours as much as we do. Sounds like they have made some improvements to make a great TT even better.

SailorDon

Thank's kowalski631 & 4ever. We have a 2 week camping trip planned starting friday.

Inquiring minds want to know, how did the 2 week camping trip go in your new 2750 RL?
I've got the 2175 RB because my requirement is for 27' max. overall length for the travel trailer.
I looked at the 2750 RL but was most disappointed that it was too long for my application.
Your 2750 RL is a really fine travel trailer.

jpdoggett

That is the same floor that is in the kitchen and bathroom of our 2011 Landmark Augusta, we like it clean up great

Joekeys

We are considering the 2750 rl mainly because it has one of the lowest hitch weights and dry weight.
We also love the layout. What is your tow vehicle? We have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with tow pkg. any imput would be appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi Joekeys,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hope you get the info your looking for and join our family of great folks.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ffrymire

We are picking up our new 2014 Wilderness 2750RL next week. We have a 2012 2750RL now. Love all the new changes to the 2014, wood grain floor, wood/leather window valance/boxes, new granite look to the countertops. Curve in top of the slide out has been taken out (straight/flat now). Nice looking wood grain finish to all the wood. Metal shut off valves instead of plastic on water heater bypass and low point drains. Tub has been removed and a walk-in shower w/curtain. Really sharp trailer!!View attachment 25305View attachment 25306View attachment 25307View attachment 25308View attachment 25309View attachment 25310View attachment 25311View attachment 25312View attachment 25313View attachment 25314View attachment 25315View attachment 25316

Nice pictures. We bought a 2750RL in May and enjoyed it throughout the summer. Got many kudos for the sharp looks and exterior color. Have you considered or made modifications to enhance your unit? I recently ordered an extra medicine cabinet to mount next to the existing one. Also ordered an additional ceiling light to install closer to the medicine cabinet for better lighting. Replaced the love seat with a tri-fold to provide a real adult sleeping option, with the same fabric used on the armchairs. Ordered a reading light to install under the cabinet over the love seat to provide discrete reading light when reading in bed. Bought a folding handle bar to assist in entering/exiting. All these added things will be installed when the trailer gets winterized next month. Got to take her out at least one more time before winter storage.

oldmannj

Nicely appointed rig. If it had a rear kitchen I'd be on my way to the dealer!!!! LOL. I especially like the flooring and the valances. Lots of good luck and many happy memories. ED. :angel: