Shoutout for Kerry West RV

campntn

I just wanted to give a big shoutout for a dealership, if I may. It's Kerry West RV in Dexter MO. http://kerrywestrv.com/
I haven't taken ownership of the unit yet, but it arrives on the lot Monday and I'm to make the trade of our Outback the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Kerry has been extremely professional over the telephone and email. Very promt with return phone calls, even after hours. Financially, it has been a fair trade. He is even going to do, after purchase, a custom mod for me in the deal.
We have labored over trailer upgrades for months and believe we have found the right trailer from the right dealership.
I have bypassed several closer dealerships not necessarily because of financial reasons, but for attitude. In today's "ME" mentality, so many businesses, not just RV, have forgotten old fashioned thank you's and courtesy. I don't expect anything from anyone that I wouldn't do, and do it with a good attitude of gratefullness for the business.
He even sent pictures of inside the Heartland assembly plant of a 28BHS being assembled. That was awesome for those of us who have never been inside an assembly plant.
I am excited to meet Kerry West in peson, shake his hand and pull that 2008 Heartland North Trail 28BHS off his lot for him.
Thought any future or present Heartland owners might benefit from knowing this,
Mark

Last edited:

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Mark
Welcome to the Heartland family and the Heartland form. I an sure you will enjoy the Northland and the form is very informative.
Welcome and Good Luck!
Wayne